Interested in PPA’s Certified Professional Photographer Program?
The Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) program from PPA assures others of a photographer’s knowledge, experience and continuance to develop new skills and techniques. It is a declaration professional competence! The certification program assures the general public that a Certified Professional Photographer, is a quality professional. It’s like quality assurance because certification is a credential consumers and businesses understand. More importantly, it provides CPPs with a tool for telling the world—and all those potential clients—why they should call them rather than a competitor down the street
PPA Certified’s Mission Statement: To acknowledge and validate a consistent standard by which professional photographers can achieve and maintain a recognizable mark of excellence.
- There is a CPP Standard. What is it?
- What’s a Certification?
- The CPP Advantage
- What Motivated Photographers to Get Their CPP?
- Why Hire a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP)?
Fewer than 8% of professional photographers (less than 1,725 in the world) have attained certification.
What does it take? To gain certification, there is rigorous testing, which is something consumers understand.
- Pass a comprehensive written exam measuring technical expertise
- Submit work to a panel of judges for review and approval
- Renew credentials every three years with continuing education, submitting work for critical evaluation, or retaking the certification exam
Visit www.certifiedphotographer.com for complete information.
Excerpt CPP Re-Certification Form for educational credits click here
Questions about CPP? Contact your local CPP Liaison: Wayne Miller, M.Photog.Cr., CPP wm (at) wmphotos.com